2/9/09



Slideshow



I know this was a while ago I am just not sure that I was able to show many pictures to anyone. This was Maui 3/08 Rodney, Danelle, Kevin, Dustin, Alicia and I all stayed at Kihei Sands Condos. It is such a comfy little place right on Kihei Sands Beach, you can walk for miles. We love Maui so much we hope to be able to make many many more trips. This trip was especially neat because we got to see alot of the whales that migrate through there rioght from the beach! The lady that manages the condos told us that if we had come just a week sooner we would have seen a mother whale and her calf right there in the little bay area! That would have been awesome! I sure do wish I had her job! It was so much fun to be there with our friends and family. Dustin and I hadn't seen eachother in a while and it was such a great chance for Alicia and I to really get to know eachother. I love that girl so much! Anyways we had a great 9 days together and I can't wait to go to Hawaii again. Hopefully next time will be at Dustin and Alicia's house!! Just thought that some of you would enjoy these pictures. I know I do! It makes me want to go there now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun ... will you forward that picture of the trail to my email.. i want to blow it up and put it in our room...