2/14/09

Happy Valentine's Day


Rodney is such a sweetheart for Valentines day he bought me a Cricut Expressions! I am so excited to learn how to use it and go crazy with it. I can't wait to do the nusery with the Cricut I have so many ideas I just don't know what to do first! We also went out to dinner with some friends last night. Rodney is such a sweet husband I am so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with him. I am taking all his old pictures that he has in a drawer and putting them in a scrap book.. that is what I got him for Valentine's.. funny the Cricut will help me out alot!! :)

2 comments:

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Damiah!! Whats up girl!! Jen told me you had a blog and I was so excited!! I don't even know the last time I saw you its been forever. You look great, congrats on the pregnancy thats so exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Son of a Bi&8%!!! U have the sweetest man. On ur way to cobo?